MIZUNO Women's shoes Sports & outdoor shoes Running shoes , Mizuno wave kazan 2 trail running shoes - ss16 black women's sports & outdoor,Shop,officially authorized
- mizuno wave technology - redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- airmesh - allows the foot to breathe and stay comfortable throughout your run.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: textile
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: textil
- xtaride - demonstrates how the shoe can adapt to its surrounding increasing proprioception.
- ap+ - offers rebound and cushioning durability culminating in a high level of comfort.
- x lugs - positioned on the outsole to deliver superb multi-directional grip without adding unnecessary weight.
mizuno wave kazan 2 women's trail running shoes employing ground-breaking technology in the midsole, supported by a classic design withstanding time, the wave kazan 2 increases proprioception enabling the perfecr harmony between you and the ground. mizuno wave technology inspired by nature, wave is a unique midsole technology that delivery both cushioning and stability. the unique shape of mizuno wave dissipates impact forces away from the foot yielding a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step. upper - airmesh constructed with an airmesh upper, air is able to permeate the exterior providing a cooler, more comfortable internal environment. supplemeted with the innovation xtaride technical trail concept, the shoes posses the ability to adapt to their surrounding and work in perfect consonance with the body. midsole - wave technology supporting the aforementioned wave technology implanted within the midsole, ap+ offers superb rebound and cushioning durability inducing new realms of comfort. concave wave integrated into the midsole serves as an advanced structural support mechanism that dampens the impact forces received over uneven ground. its unique design protects the foot whilst facilitating a smooth heel to toe transition with each stride. outsole - carbon rubber durability and traction combine with equal aplomb, equating to an extremely durable carbon rubber allowing for longer wear in high impact areas. additionally, more traction at heel strike ensues, granting the wearer a greater purchase underfoot on differing terrains. supplementing x10 technology, wet traction breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.