MIZUNO Women's shoes Sports & outdoor shoes Running shoes , Mizuno wave rider 17 women's running shoes sports & outdoor road,vast selection,Outlet Factory Online Store
- ***new*** u4ic - midsole cushioning compound which maintains lightweight effective cushioning through the cycle, and is 30% lighter than the previous ap+ midsole technology.
- sr touch - a finer density cushioning compound in the heel which absorbs impact stress better than previous technologies.
- outer material: synthetic
- material composition: synthetic,rubber
- dynamotion fit - the next generation of design technology to maximize fit and performance. mizuno discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. this technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear-eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- mizuno wave - provides excellent cushioning by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface area. the stability aspect of wave technology is gained by the construction differing between the outside (lateral) and the inside (medial) of the shoe, therefore resisting the compression of the midsole in high pressure areas.
- mizuno intercool - an innovative full-length ventilation system which gives the runner outstanding breathability and comfort, keeping your feet dry and cool.
key changes to the rider in this 17th edition include a drop in weight from the rider 16 to 220 grams. this is a fantastic reduction for the series, especially as the shoe manages to maintain and even enhance the cushioning and stability. the mizuno u4ic wave midsole has been designed to be unlike other shoe technologies. when your foot touches the ground, wave reduces and redirects impact forces away from the foot. acting a lot like your car's suspension, it cushions and keeps your foot centred in the shoe throughout your stride. mizuno are gearing different shoes to fit the unique stride of different runners, through the development of multiple wave shapes. so if its a local jog or running past the 20 mile marker, wave will always feel amazing underfoot. the rider 17 still retains the same great features of the previous editions. several overlays in the upper have been removed to offer greater freedom in the forefoot. fine mesh works superbly with the honeycombing of mizuno's intercool technology, to give the runner extra breathability with an internal structure that conforms better to your running stride, improving both fitting and comfort. sr touch heel cushioning technology gives you better impact resistance upon heelstrike.